.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lucy Hale Covers Savvy Magazine





Lucy Hale takes the October 2010 cover of Savvy magazine.

On what she enjoys most about Memphis: “Memphis is know for their barbecue. I literally can’t even explain how good it is. It’s that good! So every time I go home there are a lot of good restaurants to hit. I also love the southern hospitality. There’s just something about the south.”

On not really looking for a boyfriend: “It’s not that I don’t want a boyfriend, but I just haven’t found the right one yet. And right now, I’m just focusing on myself and the show. I’m still wrapping my head around the fact that I’m an actress and get to do this everyday.”

On her PLL cast: “It’s such a great group of people, and we all get along so well. There’s not a bad one in the bunch, which is very rare. I love those girls to death — they’re some of my best friends! I’m also super close with Ian [Harding]…he’s just one of the most genuine guys I’ve probably ever met and has quickly become a really close friend of mine.”